1.19.2012

No title.

Hi Friends!

Here lately I have found myself having a hard time coming up with posts.
I then went onto realize that it is because Hearts Prepared is not based on post and theme posts. Hearts Prepared is based on what I feel the Holy Spirit is leading me to say, and to write.  If you look at the first 2/3 months of this blog, you will see that. The posts are pure Holy Ghost. I will be taking a step back and pausing from all the fun, exciting linky parties and theme posts.

God laid Hearts Prepared on my heart for a reason. I am going to listen to Him and what He is telling me to do and letting Him lead me. Letting Him lead this ministry. Sometimes when we get so caught up with our plans, that we ignore God when He tries to change them. I do not want this to happen to this ministry at all. Hearts Prepared Ministries is about the feelings and struggles and praise reports and bringing women together to know that they are not alone. I have gotten off course and I have realized it.

There came a time in my life recently (which is all posted on this blog) when I was so caught up in what other people wanted me to say, do , feel , act, think, that I forgot how I was suppose to feel. I wasn't listening to God, I could hear what He was saying and telling me, but a lot of the time I went with what others said. I was deceived. Thankfully, I figured that out.

I thank you all so very much for the support of this blog and this ministry. I honestly mean that from the bottom of my heart. I have met some truly wonderful people in the blogging community who have been such inspirations. I am truly thankful that God has blessed me with this Ministry. He is so faithful.

I have to be honest with my ministry, myself and my readers. Hearts Prepared will be getting back to what the real meaning of it's purpose is. I have had so much fun with all of my theme posts and linky fun. But I know God is telling me something, and I live my life for Him and for His Kingdom.

I love you all and I am thankful for you!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    Can't wait to read a great message.

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on getting caught up in stuff that really doesn't matter. I wish I didnt but I guess thats all part of life. I need to get redirected again.

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New fan from mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com! Wrote on your facebook fan page! Looking forward to hearing from you if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.
    Good for you, girl.
    Makes me proud to have such real blogger friends :)

    Keep it up - I'll always be reading!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful.
    Can't wait to hear what GOD has put on your heart!

    {meg}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, yall are so awesome!! I think sooner than later I will start having theme posts and I'll start linking up again. I just know God is really working on something here with this ministry!! I am SO excited to share it all with you. Yall rock!! The encouraging words really do mean a lot to me<3

    ps...I do still need help picking out a hair-do for Dallas :)

    ReplyDelete