12.21.2012

As I sit here in my sweats and watch another episode of Duck Dynasty with the family and sip on my hot chocolate, it is finally starting to feel like Christmas. I am thinking that this hot chocolate (which the milk in it prob. is not good for me) is making me feel better..Which I know its not. I am sick sick sick.

As I reflect on this past year, I am reminded how faithful God is.
He has brought me through another season as He promised.
This time last year I was making a transition and had God's promise in my heart.
He followed on that promise and it was even more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

I had a lot of reality checks this year, and I am thankful for those. Many moments where glitz was pulled off and reality was right in front of me.
God revealed so much.

I am so grateful for my wonderful family. My friends. My new friends through blogging. My health. So much to be thankful for.


blessings,

6 comments:

  1. looks & sounds like the perfect night. despite being sick :( I hope that you feel better. Tyler & I watched several episodes of Duck Dynasty today :) we LOVE that show... I'm meant to be a southern gal, I tell ya ;)
    Merry Christmas, sweet friend.
    I'm thankful for you!!
    LOVE YOU
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you!! Yes you ARE meant to be a southern girl!! DD is hilarious.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun, but Duck Dynasty and hot chocolate does sound pretty perfect. I resisted that show until a few weeks ago and now I think it's hilarious. ;) So good to hear of all God has done in your life. Thankful that He made our paths cross in such a seemingly random way. Can't wait to meet in person {soon, hopefully} and share our hearts and our stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alana!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! DD is so funny. I got dad hooked on. I know, I am so excited to meet! I will shoot you an email with my number and we can plan something for hopefully soon?

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog through TheKinchLife...love it! Hope you are feeling better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Thank you!! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!!

      Delete