12.10.2011

AHHHH...

HELLO!!


So, it has been a hot minute since I have posted....


I can explain. Really.


I have been in the bed since Tuesday night/Wednesday sick as a dog. Finally went to doctor and was ordered some rest and all the different antibiotics and medicines. I was miserable. Cough-y, achy, whiny, tired...you get it. I am glad to report that I am feeling much better! Yay! I am ready to get back to work on Monday :) I also got new color and a cute side sweepy bang cut today....I will post pictures on that tomorrow.
  So I promised a recipe and this is a good one :


Cookie Dough Bites (no raw egg!!)
Don't they look SO good?




Ok so to begin you will need


1 cup salted butter, softened
11/2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips

Directions: 

  1. Cream butter and sugar together.
  2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well -- use your hands to get it together the best.
  3. Roll into 1-inch balls.
  4. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is -- equally delicious no matter what!
  5. Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving. ANNND then
  6. Store in the refrigerator.
This is a must make treat!! Absolutely good..and who doesn't love cookie dough? Yum!!  Hope you all had a wonderful week.

But before this ends... I have made a goal...more like a resolution. that is this: to have a blog post everyday. I know I always enjoy going to my favorite blogs that I read and always having a new post daily to read. So that is what I am going to do for my readers.Hold me to it :)  
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment