12.20.2011

December Birchbox

It's here it's here it's heeerrre!!! Can you feel my excitement? :)

So, on the 10th of Dec. I got my confirmation email saying my BB shipped... so I clicked the tracking number link several times and each time it kept telling me that the tracking number did not exist. So I got a little worried... until...

I got an email yesterday with my updated reward points..(for every 100 reward points you have that equals out to $10) I had way more points then I remembered...then I sign onto my account and Birchbox was giving 100 reward points out to customers because the boxes were being sent out late! Sweeet! So I was given 100 extra points and then my box got here today! Thank You Birchbox!! 

Here are this months goodies: ( I am extremely sorry for the poor camera quality. My camera is throwing a fit today so I had to use my blackberry camera...eeeek :/)

Beautiful!

This little tike is amazing. Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink...

Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo...today was my 2nd day, but I did not have this in time to use it :( So Thursday I will !

This smell is amazing. So soft and the amber smells soo good. Atelier Cologne- Amber Nue

Recharge boost, Orange natural energy booster and Prep Showstoppers!( Cannot wait to use the showstoppers...they hide the unwanted straps :D ) 



YES YES YES!! It's hard to read (sorry!) But this is my favorite little item in the box....Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-usage Dry oil Shimmer.... absolutely positively love this!! It smells so good and adds just the right amount of shimmer!!!


So if you haven't signed up for Birchbox yet,what are you waiting for??!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment