12.19.2011

Tis the week..

So today is Monday December 19. Yes you can see that, but I figured I would tell you anyways :) This shall be the busiest week of my life...well one of the busiest weeks; My Memaw got here last night from Illinois and with the last 2 days of work for the year, to packing and traveling for a trip to Mississippi and then 2 days later coming back home and Christmas ( and yes I will have about 2 monsters and like a bajillion cups of coffee per day )..so all of that together =busy, busy, busy!! But as this week is going on, I thank our Father in Heaven who sent His son, Jesus, to die on the cross for me. This is what Christmas is about folks. The birth of our Savior.


As we go on this week, don't get caught up in the gifts. Get caught up in your Savior!!!


Have a wonderful Monday my friends!! And, Merry Christmas!


Check this out :)


-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment