12.23.2011

Guest Post

So I mentioned a few posts ago, that I would be doing a guest post on a blog(my very 1st one ever!)...well my dears, it is time to reveal it!...(drum roll ) 

XploreMyFaith.com is where it's at folks!!

I came across XploreMyFaith about 5/6 months ago and I have followed them weekly/daily. When I saw the opportunity to do a guest post, I jumped at it. I knew God had it all set up for me :) Now I have been given the opportunity to contribute posts to the blog more often!! Very Excited!



Head on over there and check out XploreMyFaith and while you are there, read my guest post ;) 
...Trust me..You do not want to miss it ! 


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!! I cannot wait to share all the photos that will be taken in Mississippi   this week, of my crazy cute cousins!

Merry Christmas!

-Megan



I am very thankful for the doors that God has opened for me, the desire on my heart for Hearts Prepared is huge and I know God is and will do big things with this ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment