12.15.2011

Dear Mother Nature..

So has anyone noticed anything off with the weather? Yes, I thought so.

I just want to voice that this weather is whack. It is absolutely beautiful but Mother Nature, it is a week before Christmas and when I get in the car and see that it is 77 degrees outside at 5:45 p.m. , well lets just say that it saddens me. Change it. Quick!
Since I can't really bundle up, and I really can't go sleeveless...this is how I cope...

Top: Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans: Target Fall 2010 (I think..)
Flats: (you can't see them )old, from American Eagle
Watch: Fossil

So that is how I am coping with this weird weather..How is your wardrobe coping??

 Also I mentioned in a earlier post this week about doing an entry every day..I am working on a "theme" for each day of the week...Like Makeup Monday or Maniac Monday..you get it. So I should be posting the list that has each day on it, very soon. I think as readers that will keep you guys clued in and not wondering if I am going to do a post or not. Trust me, that is aggravating; I know! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment