1. I finished up my semester and passed that philosophy class..(thank goodness)
2. I am doing my very first guest blog post! Those of you that know me, know that I am very excited about this :) I will be posting more information on that as soon as I can!
3. The weather here in good ole Prattville, AL was a smooth 77 degrees yesterday. I mean really?? Christmas is about a week away and it feels like it is May (see post below to see how the wardrobe is coping )
4. This hasn't happened yet, but it is happening tonight; Sorores Millbrook's Christmas Ladies Night Out Trunk show is TONIGHT. My sidekick Haley and I are going; should be a fun girls night :)
5. I know this isn't a big deal ( but it is to me!) I finally got back to my normal blonde, thanks to my wonderful stylist Kelly!
So now that I have done my first High Five for Friday...I think I will have the hang of it for next week :)