3.20.2012

No cares, no worries, no stress...

No cares, no worries, no stress.

Our lives should be full of rest..

I'm a poet and didn't even know it! haha I just had to say it :)


God has it under control. Before we can even imagine something, He already knows all about it. 

You can be confident that God has the right people, the right paths, the opportunities set up for you today. So be expecting. Always expecting.

I believe that something that comes with resting in Him is confidence. 

Not necessarily confidence in yourself, but confident in your life and your path. Confident that the One who is leading you is not going to lead you astray. He's not going to lead you into trouble or danger. Sure troubles may come along, but they are road blocks from the enemy and you have to keep your eyes up on your creator and KNOW He will hold you through the troubles. Without loosening His grip at all.

Confidence that comes in resting in Him is so soothing. No cares, no worries, no stress. God has it under control. Trust in Him and press into Him. Just rest.

I have noticed since I have entered this season of rest and actually let go and stopped being squirmy, that it is peaceful. I just go with the flow and not worry about what is going to happen, or how something is going to get done. I like it...a lot.


As you are in your season of rest with God, or you are entering your season of rest with Him, what have you noticed that has changed? How do you feel??


I am getting my wisdom teeth out today...yuck. And I am really not looking forward to stitches in my mouth...something about that makes me cringe. blah.

I hope everyone has a blessed TUESDAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment