6.04.2012

Strength, Hope, Faith... this too shall pass...

As I sit here on my bedroom floor still wearing my Chick fil A uniform, clean sheets still sitting on my bed just waiting to be put back on, my heart racing, and tears streaming down my face, I find the strength and the courage to pour out my heart. My feelings, my thoughts.

Only with hope that I won't be told they are ridiculous.

This is a whirlwind. I can't force someone to do something that they don't want.

Maybe this is God showing me the answer. Maybe this is just me being silly. Maybe this is what I have been searching for the whole time. Whatever this is, I'm searching, I'm yearning. I'm wandering.

 God, I seek you. God I ask you to open the path I need to take. Fill my mouth with Your words of wisdom. Let me grasp patience.

All I can do, and all I do, is every morning when I wake up, I put my hope, my faith in God. He is my strength. He is my life. Every breath I take, Yahweh You're faithful God, You're here to stay.


And this too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment