6.12.2012

Strength.

This merry-go-round has gone round before. And I don't want to hop back on it.

My life has been a wonderful whirlwind of changes the past year. Ups-downs-ups-downs-ups-downs...you get the picture. But each up and each down, brought revelation, they brought a new meaning to days, and they helped make me stronger than I was the day before. 

Today, yesterday and here lately, I have been finding myself searching. Searching for strength. Searching for myself. I have the desire to do nothing

Am I saying that I am unhappy? No
Am I saying that I am looking back? No
What I am saying is that a change has taken place in my life and I am figuring out my own thing. I am wrapping myself up in my work and well, that is all I do. 
But always and continuously Praising God

{{This trip to Oklahoma in 2 weeks cannot get here quick enough! }}

I know I am stronger than this. But I am just being.

But the truth is I just hold myself back. I hold myself back from enjoying the full happiness. 

I know the plan that God has for my life is so much more amazing than I could ever imagine. I know this! And it excites me! 

But I need to find motivation. I need to dig deep, seek God, and know that HE is MY STRENGTH.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who trust in The Lord for help, will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles;they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak.


I will sit.
I will wait.
I will be patient.
For I have found my strength.
Rise on wings like eagles.



No comments:

Post a Comment