Can I getta "wooo whoo?!"
Okay So today, I am linking up with Lauren over at "From My Grey Desk"....
You should link up too!...go on....!
So my top 5 highlights for the week:
1. My sweet Memaw and my cousin Kaydee and her hubby came intown for a visit. Kaydee is pregnant with TWINS...BOYS! The little ones will make their debut sometime in July I am guessing!! I will be making a trip to Illinois next month, so maybe they will come while I am there!!
2. The weather this week has been stormy...and I LOVE it!!
3. Each day I get a little bit stronger than I was the day before. To have someone by your side for 5 years and then one day you don't, that is a hard adjustment. I just know that God has the most amazing journey for me. So, RHEMA Bible Training Center(Broken Arrow,Oklahoma) , HERE I COME!
4. 2 weeks From this past Wednesday, I will be on a plane to OKLAHOMA! This time in 2 weeks I will be in Missouri! Beyond, EXCITED.
5. Last night, I had 2 very special people stop by to see me. One of them is now back in Oklahoma, and I have missed him SO MUCH. But so happy that he stopped by and paid a visit :)
|Joshua, My best friend, Godly man. My future chauffeur in Oklahoma.|
|Ben- one of the most Godly men I have ever met! |
So thankful for him!
|My Canaan Land Men |
And Remember; YOU can achieve YOUR dreams! Do not let anyone or anything stop you or hold you back!!!