10.03.2012

He calls me CHILD.




My God my strength comes from YOU. And YOU ONLY.
These storms may come, but YOU, You are my rock. You are my fortress.
I will praise You without ceasing.
YOU, You God are my reason to sing.
You are my meaning.
You are my purpose.
You are everything to me.


In the morning when I rise, Give me Jesus.
Give me Jesus.
You can have all this world, but 
Give me Jesus .

Friends whatever it is that you may be going through right now, let it go. Lay your burden down. Come to The Lord and be made whole. Be renewed. 
Know that whatever storm you are facing today, that God is much more powerful than that storm. With God, you can and will overcome that storm.

Psalm 18:2 : "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment