12.05.2012

Getting the sewing machine ready and starting some new projects!
I have decided that my closet this spring will be filled with maxi skirts made by, yours truly..ME!
There are other projects too..but I am pretty positive that is what I am MOST excited for.

On the next note, I am also going to try my crafty/thrifty/genius mind's talent with jewelry! Yes, I said it. Jewelry. From Anthro inspired mini tear drop necklaces(that is my first project) to cute little arm candy. I am going to give it a whirl! I mean, why not? I might find my hobby :)

Speaking of hobbies..
Kory feels as though I need to find one. Since I have slowed down on running(which is my ultimate hobby), I find my self with a lot of time that is not being used productively. Whoops.


Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how all your projects turn out! If you can figure out the jewelry making, I'm gonna need you to come over and show me how it's done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a plan! I am hoping I can figure out the jewelry making and actually be good at it! We will have to have a jewelry date!

      Delete