11.16.2013

Remember...

Life moves at such a fast pace. It's almost like, the older we get, the faster time moves. 

Most of my young 24 years, I have always been a worrier. My anxiety sky rockets, paranoia kicks in.
But for the first time in my life...and I mean that...for the FIRST time in my life, I have really truly, honestly, given it all to God. I mean, from April to August my life was a living hell. Literally. I was in a deep dark hole and felt like I was a million miles away from God. But in that deep dark hole, I found myself. I know I've written about all of this before, so I won't do it again..well tonight I wont :) 
But I just want to share this...
Every time I have a wave of anxiety, or panic or fear, I look down at my wrist. I see "Let God". I take a deep breath and hand it over to Him. Peace floods my soul. I am still. This past summer, when I felt hopeless and worthless, I would look down and remember that no matter how I felt, or how this world made me feel, that I am worthy. That I have a God who loves ME. He loves me.Wow.

Recently, something arose that usually would have me stressin to the max.. I mean to the MAX yall. Like terrible. Mmm I stressed maybe 1min & 30 seconds ...haven't thought about it again. 

Because this is how it goes yall..no matter how much we stress or try to "fix" things...God's plan is the ultimate plan. HIS Will and HIS plan will come to. It overrules it all. So I can stress all day and the only things it accomplishes, is ripping my joy away for that very moment. It says that I would rather worry than trust God wholly and completely in circumstances.
So, I have a challenge for YOU. I have a challenge for myself.

Start easy first & then add to it every day.

Challenge 1- Tomorrow or even right now in this moment, when you feel that anxiety or fear or worry arise...take a deep breath, count to 10 or whatever number you like, and say "God, I am trusting YOU. I trust YOU. I know that Your plan is greater than my circumstances. I know that Your plan is greater than anything that I could possibly worry about. I am handing this over to you. Be still my soul."



There are so many things that I could be literally wracking my brain about right now..but, instead, I am at peace knowing what is meant to happen, will. It's not always easy, but I am thankful for this peace I feel.

SO- If any of you are like me with this and have a hard time not worrying, I am praying for you! I am praying that YOU will have the courage to hand it all over to God! You can do this!!

Remember.. laugh without fear of the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment