3.25.2014

Know

I'm not really sure where my life is going or what is going to happen. Sometimes I'm not even sure what I am doing or what is going on in life at the moment.

Uncertainties. 
Battles. 
Fears.
Words left unsaid.

These things I am faced with everyday.. as I'm sure you are too.

Nothing is certain in this life. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing is promised.
I've learned and I am learning all over again each day, that man fails us. Man WILL fail us. Man is GOING to fail us. No matter what.

I'm not being negative..I am just stating facts. 
Sometimes it's just so hard for me to fathom this. I don't trust people easily, so it shouldn't be hard to fathom. But it is. And it's hard because I look for the best in others. I want to see the good in people. I'd rather point out the good. There is always good. You just have to open your heart.

But don't be so caught up in the good that you let yourself be used. 
Not everyone deserves your time and your heart. Remember that. 
Love others, but don't let someone take your heart for granted. 
Know when it's time to walk away. 
Know when it's time to love from a distance. 
Know when to stand up and respect yourself.

Y O U are worth so much more than what the world says. You are worth more than you could ever imagine. More than you could fathom. Don't let someone who doesn't see your worth, change you. If they don't see your worth, their loss. Remember, God opens and closes doors for a reason. He knows what He is doing. So trust Him. It is that easy. Let go of what the world says. Let go of the guy or the girl who took your good heart for granted. Let go. 

Like I said...
Man will fail you. Man is going to fail you...but God...God will never fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment