9.08.2011

You'll find Hope in these waters...

Hey yall ! So I was in the middle of a blog entry...just writing to let yall know a bit about me before I started this...But I've got that saved on word and we are taking a different route now. My spirit was tugging me and I know I need to post what I am about to post.  So here goes;

About 5/6 months ago I ended a relationship that I thought I would never end.. We were together for 4 years and the last mmm...year & a half was a very hard and unhappy time for me. I was growing Spiritually and yearning for more. But I had this guy. Great guy, do not get me wrong. He was just not God's best for me. He wasn't who I was to spend the rest of my life with.

Don't give up, don't cave in, do NOT back down. Let him go. God has BETTER for YOU . I know it may seem so hard. Trust me I know. But once you make that decision to fully and I mean FULLY live your life for The Lord and give Him your all. You WILL NOT turn back.

I remember a conversation I had with my mom a few months back when I was really debating about going back to this guy. She said "Megan I think there is better for you. I know there is someone out there better for you. " She was right. Because I chose to yield to God and obey Him, He will give me His best .  Someone is reading this right now. Someone that knows she deserves better. But thinks she is not strong enough to be on her own. When really you won't be on your own. To actually make that decision and walk away for good. To move onto to a life that is so much more amazing than you can imagine. I am praying for you. Ephesians 6:10 "Be strong in The Lord and in HIS MIGHTY POWER". Believe it. HIS STRENGTH IS IN YOU.

A verse that I absolutely love is Romans 8:25 "But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently. " Lets go on to verse 26....."And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. v28. We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them."



I am just going to end here for the night... the original post I was going to post tonight, I will post it tomorrow :)

Remember..Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment