10.27.2011

Letting go of the past & top 5...

I believe that letting go is an important part of life. How can you move up or how can you step into different season of life if you are holding on.  Believe it or not; the root of a lot of our issues is because we are holding on to something. It causes you to be hesitant, it causes you to be scared, it causes problems.  There is beauty in letting go. It starts a new beginning for you. So cut that root, cut it off; get rid of it!!  Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start thinking of what could go RIGHT.

"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want and just see what happens."

I know todays post is odd..because I am about to post my top favorites from pinterest for the week...haha two in one my friends! I promise I won't have many posts with lots thrown together...I had a fun post for today but I really really felt it heavy that I needed to post the letting go. So whoever you are reading this and needed to see that, just know it is OKAY and you CAN do it!

Okay here we go :)

Pinterest favorites of week


I would wear these everyday in different colors with jeans



I am excited to try this!
When he comes along you will know
Everyone have a GREAT Friday tomorrow!!!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment