11.03.2011

No One Greater to Be...

Be who YOU are. Not who OTHERS WANT YOU TO BE. 

When you get so caught up in the wave and get so focused on who you think you need to be  based on others opinions, you lose focus. You lose sight in what is important. Find your identity in Christ. He is the only one who will and can fufill you. Be yourself. Know who you are and know what you stand for. Stand for what you believe in. I may stand for what I believe in and I might be the only one standing, but guess what? Atleast I am staying TRUE to myself.

Follow your heart. I cannot express this enough. There is a difference between following your flesh and following your heart.

I didn't follow my herat because I was so caught up in what I was "suppose to be" and how I was "suppose to act" according to others. I lost sight of what was important to me. I didn't follow my heart so the whole time, I had a piece missing. And I never could quite put my finger on it. I knew along the lines of it but something was off.  I am telling you today, BE YOURSELF, Follow your heart.

We all make mistakes. Learn from them.

You did what you could. You cannot change your past, BUT YOU CAN control your future. Keep your head held high, pick up the pieces and stay strong. When life pushes, PUSH BACK HARDER.


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment