11.20.2011

Your problem

As I was getting ready for work the other day I had the t.v on and had it loud enough so I could hear it in the bathroom. Joyce Meyer was on. And for those of you that know me, you know I enjoy her oh so much! She is just a hoot to watch, and it never fails, she always has a on time word. Well she said something that really got me thinking. She said, " Your problem is not your problem. Your problem is your attitude towards your problem." Now I know that is logical , but how many times do we really stop and think, "well, you know this may be a problem but I think my attitude towards this problem or issue is my biggest problem." ? I know I don't ever catch myself, stop, and think that. So my goal, my challenge to YOU is to do this. Have a nagging co-worker? Got A friend that you really just sometimes have a hard time dealing with, you love that friend but really just have "issues" with each other? I mean come on! You know what I am talking about! So here it is, here is the challenge; ( even though its NOT a challenge, but just act like I am a game show host, okay? ;)


stop.think.re-evaluate.and like my momma says, check it before you wreck it. 
Things could be so bad, and you could be in a situation that is really crappy. You just do not like it. It is OKAY to tell God that you do not like, but know that whatever situation you are in, it has a purpose and is preparing you for something. So instead of being unhappy, make yourself happy. Delight yourself in The Lord, and change that attitude!!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment