12.01.2011

Review.

Hello All!!! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have soo much to be thankful for, not just at Thanksgiving but every single day of our lives! I cannot believe it is already Decemeber...time flies by so fast. I am so happy I got to spend the quality time with my family in Illinios and I was able to make some new friends! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the trip.....


My Cousin Kaydee and I...sorry about the red eye!

How we watched some of the Iron Bowl..(Hi Mikayla!)

I cannot take a serious picture...ever..
 
Ended the trip with the girls and a good game of shuffle board!
 So after hanging out and enjoying time, I got a bit crafty...& I made this...
Cover for phones, Iphone or Ipod!!
Yes yes, I am proud :) I made one for my sister and my momma! Christmas presents maybe??
______________________________________________________________________________
And I woke up to this, this morning :

When God looks at you, He doesn’t see you as a “maybe” or a “what if.” When God looks at you, He says, "You have an incredible destiny!"

Think about this!!! I am VERY excited to type a post on this tonight, and share with you all in the morning...


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment