2.09.2012

It's never what you think..

These past few days I have been chatting with God. I have constantly been asking Him questions and just talking to Him. (which I do this constantly, every day, but I will be sharing this one....)


Here lately I have really felt that my words are not reaching people and that people must think that I am silly with the posts I have, or that I am not good enough. And to be honest I know these feelings and these thoughts are just the enemy trying to tear this down. To tear me down. This is a lot of what I've been talking to Him about. And not like a complaining way, but just praising God and knowing that HE IS FOR ME. Speaking scripture over my life and the situation that is in front of me. Having faith and believing and trusting in God's ways. 


I usually check Facebook on my phone, so if I have a message in my inbox, I don't have a clue! For some reason my crazy phone does not notify me for messages. But I was on my computer at work today and was in my messages inbox. Under "messages" in the sidebar, I saw the word "other". Beside that, it said "1"... So I clicked that and saw a message from a girl, and the message was sent January 26. Today is February 9th..... my first feeling and thought was confusion! A. I was trying to figure out why in the world it went to the "other" category. B. I felt sooooo terrible that I have not seen this or written this girl back. I read the message and tears welled up in my eyes. I just kept reading this message over and over.
I want to post the note so badly, and of course I would not put her name on here, but for now I will keep the note to myself :)  


But


I really don't know if yall know how much these simple words, this note- means to me. Right when I was feeling down, when I was feeling discouraged, I saw this. I told her that I felt like there was a reason that I did not see her note right after she sent it to me. And simply because I wasn't suppose to. I was suppose to see that note today. 


I seriously just wanted to stand up and do back flips and hoot and holler and just praise God and dance because I was just so overwhelmed with thankfulness. I mean He had that set up.



I then go on to just sit and soak in His goodness. These words fill my mind; " My child you are good enough, you are flawless, you are beautiful. You are mine. "  At that very moment, I calmed. I rested. Peace overtook me. I realized that whether I can see it or not, work is being done and Hearts Prepared is reaching people, it is moving hearts and it is stirring hearts for a change like never before.

Song of Solomon 4:7
-You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.

Matthew 11:28 –30… “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." 

You are HIS, You ARE good enough, and YOU MATTER!!!


The verse Hearts Prepared is based on!!



I am doing what God has called me to do in this season of my life. And I will do it with all my heart, and will be joyful while doing it! And over abundantly overflowing with thankfulness!!!  God won't call you to do something and not equip you for it;He has me fully equipped and ready to truck on! 

2 comments:

  1. Can I just let you know that you are an inspiration to me?
    And I mean that with every part of my heart :)

    It's so refreshing to see a woman not care whatsoever about what the world wants, but instead seeks the heart of Jesus 100%.

    Keep doing what you do, girl - you're incredible.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really amazes me that 1) I really needed to hear this, and 2) I just had a conversation not even an hour ago with my small group about the importance of speaking God's Word over our lives and our situations and believing His Words over what our own wicked and deceived hearts tell us. Thank you for sharing your heart, Megan!

    ReplyDelete