2.07.2012

Sponsor Spotlight(s)


SO I am a little behind on my sponsor spotlights (which I am usually on-top of things...just been super hectic busy lately..eeks) 


BUT hereee they are!! (Trust me you will love these ladies!)


First up is Lindsay over at Every Day Life


(we were meant to be neighbors & watch our shows & have outdoor adventures together...oh yes and just maybe we will be working together one day :D )






Every Day Life is a place for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and sometimes craziness! I post about DIY craft projects, makeup, fashion, clothes, hair, and everything that could possibly be in between. I like to keep it fresh and new and down to earth. I love sharing my ideas with others and hearing about theirs as well. Every Day Life would love to have you come over and take a peek, even become a follower if you're up to it :) I promise you won't be disapointed!
- - - - 
Meg over at Something Beautiful





Hi all you lovely bloggers… I am Megan from ‘Something Beautiful” I am  so excited to be entering into the  blogging world. I have been overwhelmed with how kind and welcoming everyone has been.  Currently I am nannying for 3 beautiful little girls, and finishing up my degree in Public Administration, with minors in business management and bible. Once I gradate in May, I am hoping to go into full time ministry or work for a Christian non-profit.

I started “Something Beautiful” because I really wanted to document  many things that inspire me in life ; my relationship with the lord, fashion, friends , and all things girly. I am so excited to be a part of  ‘Heart Prepared ‘ sponsors. I cannot wait for all of you to check out my  bog and start following my blogging journey through this beautiful life that we have been graciously given by our savior.

With love,
Meg

Romans 15:13


- - - - 




Lesley over at My Lively Mind



Hey guys!  I am Lesley at My Lively Mind.  I am new to blogging, but decided to start this as an outlet for the loads of ideas and thoughts I have on life.  My blog features anything relating to beauty, cooking, diy projects, books, and the beautiful things in life.  You never know what might show up as a post.  I am a newly turned 30 year old, but feel about 25, luckily!  I live in the Midwest with my husband and our 3 doggies. 
  I recently graduated from nursing school and will be starting my first job in February! I am just trying to find my place in this crazy, busy world, while enjoying every step of the way.  I am a dreamer who loves to travel, read, and learn.


- - - - - - 



Leigh Anne over at Hart to Heart








Hello readers! I’m Leigh Anne and I am a very new blogger! I like to consider myself a jack-of-all-trades. The past 16 years of my life were spent as a dancer practicing nearly 24 hours a week, but when I got married and moved to Alaska this summer my journey and direction in life took a change. While being a full time PR and Communications student is great I needed another outlet for my creativity, so I began exploring the idea of blogging and here I am now.  My blog will follow my journey of crafting, cooking and creating while balancing life of being the wife of a deployed soldier, full time student, and aspiring personal trainer. Phew! Yep, it’s a bit crazy and chaotic but I’d love to share my whirlwind of a life with you! Oh and did I mention I have an Etsy shop? Come check it out : Hart to Hart Designs; handmade hair accessories and photo props. Looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you!
xo
Leigh Anne

- - - - - - 






Hi, I'm Heather. Just Heather... I'm married to an amazing husband that finds the humor in all my antics and I will soon be a mom. That's right, as in parent to a child. Not a furry, four-legged child like I already am, but a human one this time. It has been a LONG 9 months with most of it spent on bedrest growing this baby. I'm anxious to get back to life and ME. I love crafting, some of which does not turn out so crafty. Decorating my house or your's if you ask... Reading, I was a reading/writing teacher for 7 years. This comes natural to me and I read everything! Magazines are my guilty pleasure. Cooking, it is good to burn something occasionally to keep those of us considered Top-Notch Chefs humble. I love going to flea markets and finding trash to turn to treasures. I haven't been in quite some time due to the pregnancy, but plan to get back into treasure hunting. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE all things beauty and product related. I'm a junkie. I can't help it.

 I strive each day to make it better than the one before. Grab a cup of coffee or wine and stop by and visit!

- - - - 
There we have them! I am super excited to be connected with these ladies. It is just so interesting and neat to see how unique we all are!! Again, I apologize for the terrible delay!!  I hope you all had a fabulous Happy Tuesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment