5.08.2012

Line it up!

Hello!

Let me apologize please for my term of absence... finishing up this semester has be crazy! I do not think I have ever  had a semester that has been this hectic! BUT the plus side is..I am ALMOST DONE! College...you've been fun..but it is almost time for us to be done!

Okay, so here lately I have noticed how God has been setting things up! Divine appointments... acquaintances, new friends...it is just so awesome.

I love love love watching this life unfold before my eyes. It is so neat to see how God lines things up in our lives. He is forever faithful.


I have said it before and I will say it again, You can be sure today that God has lined up the right path, the right people and the right opportunities for you on this very day!

The first verse I saw this morning:

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."-Matthew 7:7

Have faith, seek with your WHOLE heart!!

I cannot wait to share a few things that are going on, and to connect how they all relate and chain together!! It is SO NEAT!!

Happy Tuesday my friends!!  Thank you so much for reading :)

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment