6.21.2013

Weeding out friends & Keeping the faith

The past few days have been a rough few. 
Life kicked me down and kicked me down hard. I can say I have never felt how I have felt these past few days.
My hope was almost gone. Hard to say but it's true. 
Breakdown was where I was headed and I hit hard.

This morning I woke up and was still crying. I told myself I am determined to make today a great day. That I will not let circumstances of this life define me or my happiness. I have realized I need to weed a few people out of my friends category.. because the past day or so they have proven themselves to be less than friends. 

A lot of times we want to make something a reality when it's NOT. We want to see things in a way that they aren't. That's not life. That's not how it goes. If someone only wants you around when it's convenient for them, then you need to check it again and realize it's time to cut ties. That's not a friendship. No matter "how great of a person" they are. Accept the apology, forgive but NEVER forget how that person made you feel. Let them go, move on.

People come into our lives for seasons and different reasons. 
Accepting this and realizing this will help prevent confusion and trying to make something a reality that isn't suppose to be. 

I did not accept that. I refused to accept it. Which in return led me to confusion, tears, breakdown.

Today, I am accepting the fact that there are so many things I cannot change. Plain and simple. I can't change them. When I don't understand what is going on, I will continue to trust God and know HE is in control. 
I am done trying to change things. I am done trying to turn "could be's" into a reality. It's out of my hands. 

I am too blessed to be stressed.
God has revealed an amazing path before my eyes and I am so ready to start this new journey. 

When you're close to that breakdown, hold on. I know it's hard. But hold on. 
Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope.
Create your happiness, do not let life's circumstances define your happiness. 


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there dear one. I've been there too, and I am so thankful that God is a redeemer and reconciler:) You are beautiful! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words, Katie! I am trying hard to push through this all with a smile. Thank you for this!!

      Delete