10.24.2013

plans, hate and motivation...

I sit here. I sit here on the back patio, reading my Bible & drinking my coffee and gazing off into the yard on this cool crisp fall morning. Wondering why the pool is turning green.  Noticing how not many leaves have turned brown yet. It's so green still. The grass is green. The trees are green. The pool is green. (Okay that's gross. But seriously..I made myself laugh. Guessing since Bow season started....Dad really hasn't worried about the pool. Enjoy your hunting, Dad.)

I've really been seeking God. I've been yearning for His peace. It's not that I haven't had peace, I have..it's just that somedays I feel a bit disoriented. Kind of like I have no clue what I am doing. Not lost...just like I am putting a puzzle together. And it is fun. Exciting. Which, I mean...hello....life is a puzzle. God puts the pieces together little by little and day by day. I find myself lately having desires arising from my heart that are amazing. But before jumping with these desires, I really want to pray and ask God that the plans HE has FOR ME match up to the desires of my heart. Or better yet, my desires match up to HIS PLAN.

I know I talked about it here...my desires and dreams and pursuing them. How much it scares me. That still stands today, but with even more desire and drive. So much drive. 

God has amazing plans for my life. God has amazing plans for your life. Is there something today that is "one sided"? Whether it be a friendship or a relationship, a ministry? Whatever it is...whatever it is that is not letting you flourish in the plans and path that God has for you..pray about it. Ask God to help you recognize and let go of anything that is not in His plan for you. 

This world needs Jesus. This world needs God. 

So much negativity surrounds us daily. Whether it is people being nasty about you, discouraging words and actions....ignore it. I have learned recently that those that talk about me, and those that make things up and believe "what they hear"..those are the people that can't handle what God is doing in my life. They are the ones who are unhappy with themselves. Same goes for you. They gonna hate...you just keep on loving and doing what you know God is asking you to do.

your negativity and your lowly ways drive me. Your hurtful words and disloyalty as a "friend" motivate me. I pray for you. I pray that you ask God to take the hate out of your heart. And I keep smiling...because you are behind me for a reason. God knew I didn't need you and brought me above it all.

John 16:33~
 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

This verse is especially special to me:

Psalm 25:4-5~
"Show me the right path O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in YOU"

Go out and do what God has called you to do. Others will talk and try to bring you down. Others will encourage you and others will be touched by your faith. Ask God to use you in ways and places that you aren't normally comfortable with. Keep your head up, and keep moving along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment